I have released four recipe books so far:

The Best of the Sunny Raw Kitchen
The Best of Raw Freedom Community
Delightfully Raw and
Deliciously Raw

These feature some of the most delectable creations to have come out of my raw kitchen and will appeal to anyone interested in a healthier diet, regardless of their level of knowledge and experience. From easy one-step everyday fare to more elaborate and involved gourmet dishes and layered cakes, they offer something for everyone and every occasion. Incredibly tasty smoothies, creamy and comforting warm soups, sexy salads, delicious nut cheezes, satisfying entrees and scrumptious guilt-free desserts...

Healthy food never tasted so good!

To learn more about my recipe books, click here!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Raw Radiance Special Announcement


As you probably already know my friend Ulla and I will be conducting a Raw Radiance Retreat from Thursday Sept 20 to Sunday Sept 23, 2012 in the magical Slocan Valley in British Columbia. Maybe you'd like to join us but don't feel you can get away for the entire duration of the Retreat. Or perhaps you live in the vicinity and won't be needing accommodation. If that's the case then I've got some great news for you!

We now offer you the possibility of participating for one, two or three days, with or without accommodation. Find out more details here.

P.S. You can also contact me for a detailed timetable to help you decide when you'd like to join us!

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. I keep getting direct messages on my twitter that say they're from me, but really are links to your blog from this site. Can you please STOP this? It appears we don't even follow each other on twitter, so I'm not sure why this keeps happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Sorry about that but I really don't know what to do either. I hardly know how Twitter even works. I suggest you try contacting someone at Twitter directly about it. I wish I could be more helpful but I simply can't.

      Delete